Trelew: matrimonio de abuelos al hospital por presunta intoxicación con monóxido

To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

August 01, 2022 08:05

00:00 / 02:43

32 plays

El dramático suceso se registró este domingo al anochecer en una vivienda de la calle Cuba al 300 en la zona oeste de Trelew y alarmó al vecindario. Read more

{"autoscroll": false}
08:05 08:07
---
v2022-08-01T11:06:30+00:003-cadena-patagonia
164

We are sorry, audio play could not be started. Please try again in a few minutes

Send us the error detail
  • 3-cadena-patagonia
  • 1659351910
  • 163
  • https://chunkserver-do.radiocut.site
  • audiocut
  • /radiostation/3-cadena-patagonia/has_recordings_at/1659351910
  • 0
  • America/Buenos_Aires
  • -180
  • /audiocut/playing/1671548/

We're sorry. We do not have this radio recordings for the time requested. You can click on 'Change' to go to another day or time. This radio is recorded Lun-Dom 07:00-23:59